- Oakleaf Partnership
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Construction / Property
- Contract type
Oakleaf Partnership are currently working with a rapidly expanding Real Estate business headquartered in the West End. We are on the lookout for a HR Assistant with a HR degree with one to two years' experience in the HR field.
The purpose for the role is to provide day to day support to the HR Director, Senior HRBP and HR Advisor and to support the wider HR team with HR administration and reporting.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Produce employment contracts and all new starter documentation, including the management of benefit memberships, and liaising with IT to ensure all required equipment is available on the employees first day
- Manage the HR inbox, responding and redirecting queries to the appropriate HR team member
- Support with letter administration and note taking on all employment relation cases
- Support the leaver process including, the collection of equipment and completing Exit Interviews
- Manage the right to work and probation process
- Update and maintain Sage's Organisational Structures and HR system
- Produce and Analyse reports at request
- Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality, ensuring that sensitive documents are secure and fully compliant with GDPR regulations
- Provide diary and mailbox support to the HRD
- Carry out such other duties as delegated and provide support to the HR team as required
This is a superb opportunity for someone with up to two years HR Administration/Assistant experience, looking to develop their skill set and take on more responsibility.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we are receiving at this time, it may take us longer than usual to get back to you with feedback.