Reward Manager - Regulatory Reward
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £70000 - £75000 per annum
- Compensation & Benefits
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
Oakleaf are working with a global Financial Services organisation on a 12 month FTC. This is a Reward Manager level role where you will support on the design, development, and implementation of executive/regulated remuneration policy.
You will support on governance cycle, including collating and drafting papers for Remuneration Committee (RemCo).
Your relationship skills will be key in this role as you'll have regular liaison with the Company Secretary and NED board, and other senior stakeholders.
- Supporting the development of executive/regulated remuneration policy and strategy
- Monitor and review current policies and practices and to proactively recommend new and innovative solutions which fit business requirement
- Collating and drafting of papers for Board RemCo and Policy and Remuneration Forum
- Supporting the planning and delivery of the annual Report and Accounts process and associated queries
- Supporting on the Material Risk Taker (MRT) identification process
The successful candidate will have
- Financial services experience
- A good knowledge of reward practices including Executive Reward
- A strong understanding of the regulatory landscape
- Experience of dealing with board level committees, e.g. risk committee or responsible banking committee, or RemCo
- Strong numerical/analytical skills