A fantastic new Early Careers Digital Advisor opportunity is available in an international law firm. The role will suit early careers or graduate recruitment professionals at Advisor level who have additional experience of and interest in marketing, social media and branding.
- Involvement in all elements of the annual recruitment cycles for vacations scheme students and trainee solicitors but with specific responsibilities for the early careers digital footprint, brand, and communications.
- Design and implement early careers online marketing campaign
- Manage social media presence
- Develop virtual assessment centres and online collateral.
- Advise on paid media targeting for owned social media channels to ensure key talent pools are targeted
- Manage the annual review of marketing collateral, website and all other marketing initiatives.
- Manage relationships with marketing suppliers, negotiating new deals and developing new content
- Assist with website content and developing the customer experience
- Implement diversity, inclusion and corporate responsibility activity across the early careers platforms
- Design and deliver innovative, impactful and inclusive events for students
- Work with the communications team to build creative and engaging communications content
- Previous graduate or early careers recruitment experience
- Experience in running the early careers digital marketing cycle (website, communications, social media, marketing)
- Experience in managing and building relationships with external suppliers.
- Confident and personable, with the credibility to act as a strong brand ambassador for the firm
- Positive attitude with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deal with pressure