- Frazer Jones
- City of London, London
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Assistant
- Job Level
- Assistant / Administrator /Co-ordinator
- Contract type
Frazer Jones are partnering with an innovative law firm to recruit for a HR Assistant on a 12 month FTC to provide comprehensive generalist support to their HR team in London. The successful candidate must have previous experience in a similar administration level in professional services, preferably within the legal industry. You must be able to manage and prioritise your own workload efficiently, paying strong attention to detail on all matters.
This role will incorporate all aspects of the HR function, from recruiting and onboarding to assisting on HR projects, this is a fantastic opportunity for an inspiring team player with a strong interest in HR, paired with a working knowledge of HR processes and experience of supporting a generalist HR team within a professional services environment.
- Provide support with all HR administration task such as starters and leaver, maternity, and paternity leave.
- Manage the HR inbox and deal with HR queries.
- To assist the HR Director and HR Manager with the administration of the firm's benefits
- Ensure all right to works and pre-employment checks are conducted accurately.
- Administration around the annual pay review
- Provide varied administration support with HR Business Partners when required.
- To ensure the upkeep and accuracy of data held on the HR database.
- Work closely with the HR team to keep the HR database accurate, up-to-date, and secure, ensure that they are being used effectively.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Be educated to degree level.
- Preferably CIPD qualified or working towards this.
- An understanding of HR best practice.
- An awareness of employment law issues
- Previous experience working in HR 2+ years ideally in a professional service environment.
- Excellent use of the complete MS Office suite
- Proficient reporting and analytics skills
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.