Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large Professional Services firm looking to recruit a Reward Analyst.
Working as a subject matter expert in the employee benefit administration nd reward. Supporting with annual benchmarking and the pay review process.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
- Flexible Benefits; Including administration of core and voluntary flexible benefits scheme, pension reporting and collaboration with stakeholders.
- Reward; Assisting with benchmarking, salary surveys and providing support with in the delivery of the annual and interim pay review process.
- Wellbeing; Supporting the Health and Wellbeing strategy and an involvement in all adhoc projects.
- Benefits; supporting with annual review, and implementation of new benefits.
- Additional responsibilities include: Being the key point of contact for queries and support of induction process of new joiners.
In order to be considered for this position:
- Have experience with employee benefits administration, flexible benefits and pension
- Experience with pay review process and benchmarking
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong numerical and analytic skills
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.