Oakleaf Partnership are working with a large Professional Services firm looking to recruit an HRIS Coordinator. This is a permanent position.
Working to support the HRIS team with general day to day maintenance and support to the HR system.
Responsibilities include but are not exclusive to:
* Providing day to day support for the firm's global HR system, including responding to general queries and contributing to data integrity, upgrades, testing, reporting, and project work.
* Maintenance of the HRIS team inbox and responding to queries from end users.
* Actioning system notifications such as setting up and assigning user access rights and disabling user accounts.
* Assisting with the HRIS team's response to issues and major incidents where required.
* Appling basic configuration to the HRIS system.
* Running regular checks to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data.
* Making changes to the Global HR system under guidance from the senior team.
* Building configuration in the system, examples being building working patterns, notice rules, holiday rules, bank holidays and posts.
In order to be considered for this position:
* Able to prioritise a busy and varied workload.
* Logical approach to problem solving.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel.
* Desire to learn with a keen interest in HR and Data.
In order to be considered for this role please apply accordingly.