Talent Sales Sourcer EMEA
- Oakleaf Partnership
- Reading, Berkshire
- Up to £1 per day
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
This high growth global business are currently seeking a talented Recruiter to join the team. The ideal candidate will clearly be ablet to demonstrate creative searching skills to track down the very best talent across the EMEA market and will have the ability to communicate intelligently to attract them to the organisation.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting methodologies and advanced sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates.
- Mapping technology companies across the DACH and North European region identifying the top talent from competitors.
- Sourcing passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, LinkedIn and other social media databases.
- Generating qualified candidates through direct sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough documentation
- Pre-screening potential candidates including for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Partnering with Recruiters, HR and Hiring Managers to fully understand requirements and to ensure a full candidate experience.
Key Requirements will include:
- Experience of talent sourcing across EMEA, within a software or technology business. Strong knowledge of the DACH market, as well as Benelux and Nordics.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Organization skills and ability to strategically build pipeline of candidates.
- Ability to conduct build and source candidate at all levels, from entry level to first level management.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
- Must be highly articulate.
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls, being able to build relationships over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Preference for a combination of agency and in-house experience.
For further information please forward your CV today.