Complaints and Regulations Lead
Our client, an established construction regulator, is looking for a Standards and Conduct Lead, based in Central London. Initially this role will be working from home.
Our client is an established construction regulator. They are responsible for upholding standards of conduct across the private sector building control industry with the aim of resolving complaints made against Approved Inspectors.
The main duties of this standard and conduct lead role are;
- To lead and manage complaints, disciplinary and appeals processes in line with published protocols, lead and manage all processes relating to the conduct of Approved Inspectors and provide varied general administrative support to the operation of the Register.
- Processing and managing the investigation of a varied and complex caseload of complaints in line with protocols
- Preparation of quality complaint, disciplinary and appeal reports which identify issues and outcomes clearly and present recommendations that are based on sound rationale and evidence
- Point of contact for all complaints and conduct matters
- Any other tasks that may reasonably be required
To be successful in this role, we are looking for;
- Previous experience in a similar role - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience working in a professional regulatory body - ESSENTIAL
- Complaint handling and professional disciplinary experience
- Exemplary administrative and organisational ability
- Analytical skills and an ability to explore investigative options with a high attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on customer service and service delivery 6. The ability to identify key issues and summarise outcomes in a clear concise manner based on evidence 7. Demonstrable experience of compiling reports and preparing for meetings
- Experience of maintaining accurate records, case information and other records
- The ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships and to communicate professionally in challenging situations
- Experience of working under pressure in a busy, demanding, environment using prioritisation and organisational skills when managing competing deadlines
Starting with immediate effect, this is an excellent opportunity to start a role where you can really take ownership and improve the companies complaints and standards procedures.