This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking, expanding company based in Welwyn Garden City as a HR Generalist on a permanent basis. The company are currently looking for experienced HR professionals, who have a CIPD Level 5 qualification and extensive Employee Relations to join their dynamic HR team.
The client are a market leader within their field with international presence and modern offices based in Welwyn Garden City. They are currently recruiting for a HR Generalist to support the HR function with Employee Relations, Policy review and updating, Onboarding, Projects and more.
- Deliver a professional HR Advisory service to managers and employees
- Work closely with line managers to oversee and lead on employee relations cases from end to end including leading meetings and advising managers on best practice and outcomes of investigations
- Implementing HR policies and strategies
- Reporting on absence, turnover, sickness etc.
- Actively take part or take ownership of projects including digitisation, employee welfare and wellbeing etc.
- Manage employee lifecycle - assist with recruitment, onboarding and offboarding
- Exit interviews
- Assist with talent development projects
- CIPD Level 5 Qualified
- Live locally in Hertfordshire
- Extensive Employee Relations experience including managing end to end complex cases
- Personable and excellent communicator
- Able to build rapport and relationships effectively
A highly competitive salary as well as company bonus and excellent benefits