- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £200 - £250 per day
- Learning & Development
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
£200 - £250 per day
I am currently partnering with a Global Investment Management firm who are looking to hire a Junior Associate on an ongoing contract. This role is a great opportunity for a talented candidate to progress their career & fulfil their potential within a fast-paced Talent Management team.
- Coordination and logistics management of training initiatives across EMEA region
- Project Management of regional learning initiatives ensuring they are delivered seamlessly.
- Reporting and insights creation across talent practices, learning and diversity metrics
- Facilitate sessions when needed
- Act as a partner working with the global team to deliver solutions that support development objectives across the firm and geographies.
- Assessing success of programmes and initiatives, enhancing our insight into learning outcomes
- Work with stakeholders to deliver information sessions, briefings and workshops to increase awareness and understanding of development offerings
- Manage and maintain relationships with external facilitators and training providers. Assess and select new vendors as required.
- Keep abreast of best practices in talent practices, learning and development
- Relevant experience in HR or another business or corporate operations team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office (essential- strong proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel) and Workday (preferred)
- Positive and 'can-do' attitude
- Risk Management / Attention to detail
- Teamwork including collaborating with remote team members
- Able to navigate through ambiguity; flexible and adaptable to change, passion for learning and people development
- Experience working in a global, dispersed team