Oakleaf Partnership are supporting a commercial real estate firm to hire a L&D Coordinator to join initially on a 9 month contract, with the role likely going permanent.
The L&D Coordinator is a social and engaging role that works collaboratively alongside all parts of our business. You will have responsibility for the coordination and administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects, and ensure the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes, including; managing corporate and business line inductions, training administration, on-boarding and induction processes and management of internal learning systems.
- Provide full support and on-going administration of the internal Learning Management System and the internal career development and appraisal tool.
- Provide end-to-end support for all internal and external learning events
- Co-ordinate external suppliers when delivering courses on and off-site
- Collate, monitor and report on all course evaluations.
- Complete companywide Training Needs Analysis.
- Oversee Professional Qualification requests
- Assist with the management of L&D Budget, and processing of invoices.
- Timely response to requests and / or queries from the business.
- Support the business and HR Team on ad-hoc projects.
Essential skills & experience
- Demonstrable record of excellent organisation and administrative skills, ideally within an L&D or HR environment - professional services industry an advantage.
- PC literate, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and HR databases.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Previous experience of Cornerstone packages is desirable.