Oakleaf Partnership are supporting a Global Law Firm, with the hire of their Diversity and Inclusion Manager for Europe. London is really at the heart of their operation across UK and EMEA, however this person will work closely with colleagues in Germany, Paris and Brussells to deliver a Diversity and inclusion strategy. You will also work closely with the US team and a contact in Asia. As an extimate this population is 750 across all of Europe, with about 480 of those residing in London.
You will be working closely with the Global Chief HR Officer, European Office Managing Partners, Head of HR/DOA and regional Diversity Leads, and ensure that global diversity strategy is successfully implemented in the European offices in line with business objectives
In addition you will be responsible for recognising, creating and implementing plans to promote diversity and inclusion within the European offices and contributing to the wider global D&I strategy. This truely is a great opportunity to work collabourately with the business to continue making positive changes in relation to Diversity.
Objectives will include:
- Ensure the successful implementation of the global D&I strategy and D&I aspects of the talent development plan in the European offices
- Design creative D&I initiatives and events that can be used to collaborate with clients
- Work across areas such as Recruitment, Graduate Recruitment and L&D to improve the brand appeal to diverse applicants, eliminate bias and enhance the diverse and inclusive culture
- Compile, analyse, maintain and report on internal and external D&I related data and metrics with a view to improving the diversity of the workforce
- Sit on the London CSR committee as a representative for D&I
- Manage and respond to diversity surveys and submissions, client requests/Memberships such as Stonewall & Working Families
- Assist the BD team in responses to Client Pitches
- Organise, manage and represent the Firm at internal and external D&I events
- Manage the D&I budge
- Be the main point of contact for and management of D&I vendors and memberships such as Stonewall, Business in the Community, Business Disability Forum etc..
To be considered, they would really like someone to join with an understanding of a Global Matrix structure. You will have experience in a Professional Services or Financial Services firm and ideally come from an HR background. Experience in a client facing role will also be advantageous.
At this firm, the principles of mutual respect, dignity and understanding are central to the way they work and help to provide an environment where diversity and inclusion are embraced.