Head of HR
A West London based Property business is looking for a Head of HR to join their Human Resources and Personnel team.
A West London based Property business
As Head of HR in West London you will be responsible for HR, Recruitment, Talent Management, Learning & Development and Reward.. You will deliver the annual people agenda by leading on people projects and objectives. Working across all departments you will design, deliver and measure the effectiveness of a full range of people solutions.
You will be responsible for managing a range of HR projects including the apprenticeship levy, leadership and management development, performance management, employee engagement and diversity & inclusion.
- Advise and guide managers, as required, on HR issues such as poor performance, conduct, capability, long term sickness, family leave etc. and provide the necessary support to ensure the issues are managed in line with company policy, best practice and current legislation. Arrange and attend formal meetings, where required.
- Advise employees on the company's HR policies, processes and procedures.
- Work with the wider HR team to identify and influence the review, development and integration of relevant HR policies and processes which deliver continuous improvement in people capability
- Measure the continued effectiveness of all people projects, continuously reviewing the quality and relevance of initiatives and provide constructive feedback for continuous development
- Work with key stakeholders across the company to identify any people related needs
- Senior level decision making on both a day to day management and strategic direction of the company.
- Create, interpret and analyse management information and regularly feed this back to the business in an agreed format
- Review company benefits and remuneration structures in consultation with senior management each year to ensure they are competitive with the marketplace. Manage the annual renewal of our health insurance policies, making recommendations to the leadership team as appropriate.
- Partner with the internal Training Consultant, third party suppliers and internal subject matter experts as required to keep course content up to date and aligned with the company strategy
- Assist with design, delivery and management of a Management & Leadership Development program to enhance our people and business performance
- Drive the utilisation of the Apprenticeship Levy across business groups; ensuring that professional qualifications are well managed and funded by the levy
- Recruit, manage and develop the Employee Experience team to ensure the delivery of optimum service levels to the business.
Requirements for the Head of HR:
- Has a track record of success in similar role ideally within a fast-paced sales environment
- Previous experience managing a team, supporting and developing team members
- Experience in partnering with senior stakeholders across a company with a confident and credible approach
- Has experience of managing complex employee relations issues effectively and with confidence
- Comprehensive knowledge of English employment law
- Strong organisational and planning ability
- CIPD qualification or equivalent level of HR experience