People Business Partner
- Page Group
- Bath, Somerset
- £47000 - £50000 per annum + plus benefits package
- JN -122020-1993676
- HR Business Partner
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Contract type
As the People Business Partner you will be the interface between the business units and the central people services. You will ensure the region has the right workforce plan while successfully champion and embed the people strategy.
A well known health care organisation.
As the People Business Partner key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the key people team interface to the business, responding flexibly and strategically to changing customer requirements.
- Responsible for delivering an excellent end-to-end internal customer experience to the business through collaborative relationships.
- Help drive the successful implementation of the people strategy, plan and agenda in your business Unit through coaching, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Quickly build credibility as a trusted and credible partner by demonstrating HR generalist professional and personal pragmatic effectiveness on people related matters and your in-depth knowledge of the business Unit. You'll be considered an innovative, solution focused and value-add member of your senior leadership team.
- Coach, support and challenge senior stakeholders on people-related operational issues such as internal talent and succession planning, talent development, performance management, reward and recognition, change management (including TUPE), organisational design (ensuring role design, work allocation and reward implications are fit for purpose and supportive of our plans and strategies) and engagement, drawing on expertise and capacity available in the centre.
- Work with business leaders on organisation design, organisation development and transformation including support sustaining existing services, growth plans and new business bids.
- Ensure relevant stakeholders have access to accurate and relevant People Metrics to enable informed decision making and the development of plans and initiatives.
- Outcome focused and pragmatic, you will assess the success, impact & return on investment of people interventions and initiatives using a variety of quantitative and qualitative data and insight.
As the successful People Business Partner you will demonstrate:
- CIPD qualified.
- Good working knowledge of employment law.
- Up to date with current and emerging HR best practice.
- Prior experience of operating in a similar strategic HRBP role, including working in partnership with stakeholders to deliver value added activity.
- Generalist HR knowledge with experience working with: talent development and organisation design, reward, change and performance management, ER, employee engagement, bid preparation and mobilisation support.
- Experience of coaching and influencing senior leaders.
- Credible, persuasive and able to quickly build effective working relationships, engaging and influencing at a senior stakeholder level.
- Have independence and the confidence to challenge positively.
- Multi-discipline HR experience.
The successful People Business Partner will receive:
- A competitive salary c.£50,000.
- Extensive benefits package.
- The opportunity to join an exciting and forward thinking organisation.