Global Talent Consultant
Oakleaf is proud to be partnering with a global mining company in their search for an interim HR Consultant to support one of the technical teams with their growth.
Your client group are diverse, globally based teams and you'll be able to navigate the various landscapes in order to drive HR initiatives. These initiatives include a focus on organisational design, performance management, talent management and business planning.
You'll be a resilient person by nature with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders whilst delivering complex HR projects on a global scale.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Partner with specific business areas to provide HR support for execution of resourcing activities within client groups across a number of countries
- Project manage recruitment taking place by RPO/in house recruitment teams to ensure key metrics of quality, speed & cost are met
- Ensure that for every hire (or cluster of hires) there is a robust up-front planning process which captures the need, the sourcing plan, the selection approach, clarifies roles and responsibilities in the process
- Regular reporting & tracking of initiatives to ensure focus is maintained, pinpointing areas which require support to accelerate speed to hire
- Liaise with Talent Managers across Business Units to ensure opportunities are highlighted to capture internal talent moves
- Ensure for all resourcing activity that core HR processes are followed, required documentation is produced and processed and that both candidates and hiring managers are effectively briefed
- Manage the local market offer process, linking up with Reward teams & following the internal approval process
You'll be a person who is able to have the tenacity to cut through the detail and run with it. Building solid relationships is key in this role. Success means being able to grasp ambiguous concepts at a high level, enabling our leaders to recruit at pace & support seamless HR processes.
The successful candidate will be confident and credible and will need to have:
Confident and credible, you'll need to have:
- Broad generalist HR skills and undergraduate qualification in relevant discipline (post graduate qualification or CIPD highly regarded)
- Knowledge of best practice processes regarding reward, talent management, performance management, resourcing and assessment
- Understanding of project management and organisational development methodologies
- Experience of dealing with recruitment across different countries