This is an extremely busy and varied role as it will be supporting the HR team in providing efficient HR support and ensuring the effective delivery of proactive, business focused HR support and advice.
Professional organisation, with HQ in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Deliver an effective HR service to the assigned business areas, assisting Leaders to understand and implement policies and procedures and in line with best practice in people management.
- Provide effective hr support in accordance with both policies and procedures.
- Manage the Maternity, Paternity, adoption and Flexible working requests.
- Regular reporting on areas such as employee engagement, sickness absence and turnover
- Also responsible for administration of all benefits, new starters, leavers, contracts and associated administration for consultations, arranging meeting, producing letters etc
- Advising and guiding managers through the recruitment process from advertising, screening, arranging interviews through to offer to ensure a positive candidate journey for all applicants.
You will be an experienced HR Generalist with the ablility to work autonomously.
£15 - 20ph