Employee Relations Business Partner
Our client, a leading Global Financial Services organisation, is looking for a Employee Relations Business Partner to join their team on a permanent.
You will work directly with line managers across the London office / extended region to advise and serve as a SME on a broad spectrum of Employee Relations issues. You will provide specific counsel on organisation-wide policies relating to grievances, disciplinary issues, absence and performance management, as well as any dismissals.
What they are looking for:
* Excellent ER experience, and confident with managing complex ER cases
* Experience with employment issues related to acquisitions and grievances particularly due diligence and employee consultation
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Up to date knowledge of UK employment law.
This really is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to work in a fast paced, vibrant working environment within an organisation which provides interesting and challenging work, and is interested in developing its people.
For more information, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to apply