An international Financial Services business based in the City of London now have an excellent role available for a HR Shared Services Team Lead. The HR Shared Services Lead will have an EMEA remit covering circa 3000 employees and will manage a team of 5.
The purpose of the role is to manage the team to deliver Workforce Administration services to all entities in the EMEA Region. These services include joiners, movers, leavers, employee screening, Organisation and Position management, HR data governance, HR analytics and reporting, Headcount reporting and Risk reporting. The successful candidate will contribute to setting the strategy and objectives of those services as well as being hands on and be the subject matter expert of the processes and systems used to deliver the service. The role will also oversee and contribute to projects that involve changes to the service (processes, systems and model/structure).
You will be working in a highly successful business with an inclusive and collaborative culture. If you have the required skills please apply ASAP.
- Experience and knowledge in delivering the services listed above
- Previous experience in an international, matrix, corporate business
- Experience with the systems used to deliver the service
- Strong customer services focus
- Good project manager with a track record of delivering projects on time, to budget and the right quality levels
- Strong client relationship management skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal empathetic and listening skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and influence peers and managers
- Is able to be versatile and adaptable as the situation dictates x to deal positively with ambiguity
- Good eye for and attention to detail
- Critical thinking and analytical in approach to business challenges
- Ability to think creatively and be innovative in solutions that are delivered
- Experience in leading and managing teams
- Ability to build relationships and influence people
- Experience in working with people from different countries and cultures
- Numerate, logical, organised, flexible and creative approach to problem solving
- Natural intellectual curiosity and a good understanding of our business
- Acts with highest standards of integrity and fairness to colleagues and clients