This is a brilliant opportunity to join an established Manufacturing and Production organisation in Hatfield as a full time, permanent HR Advisor. They are currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor with a solid generalist background within HR.
The client is a market leader within their field. This is a great opportunity to join a growing and supportive HR team as a HR Advisor to act as a first point of contact for all employees, providing high quality HR support and guidance.
- Act as first line advisor to managers and colleagues on a wide range of operational people issues
- Case management including providing advice, guidance and support on performance management, disciplinaries, absence management etc.
- Carry out monthly review of absence data
- Liaise with occupational health providers
- Work closely with the HR Business Partners
- Review and update policies and procedures
- Produce ad hoc reports as and when required
- Help to review and streamline processes
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards qualification
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in Advisory role with a focus on employee relations
- Up to date knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Digitally savvy and computer literate
- Live locally to Hatfield
A competitive salary (negotiable dependent on experience) as well as excellent company benefits