Having recently launched a new HR strategy, it really is an exciting time to be part of the HR team. The Employee Relations agenda is busy with lots of ambition to really make a cultural and behavioural difference. This role is a critical part of the delivery plans and you'll be able to use your expertise and creativity to help drive positive change.
A large, well known brand operating within financial services.
As the HR Policy Manager, key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and embedding creative employee centric HR polices which drive culture and behaviour change.
- Working in collaboration or partnership with HR policy experts to identify, research and develop new HR policies/approaches.
- Developing and managing effective employee voice methods to engage on strategic and policy change.
- Project delivery and complex stakeholder management, including Trade Unions
- Providing pragmatic advice and support to HRBPs and the business on all ER matters e.g. business change and restructures.
- Keep your bank of knowledge topped up and stay up to speed with latest developments in employment legislation and regulation to make sure we stay compliant.
- Building up your network of internal and external stakeholders, keeping up to date with external best practice and innovation to influence HR policy and strategy development
As the successful HR Policy Manager you will demonstrate:
- An energetic approach, great organisational skills and a pragmatic problem solver.
- Approaches HR policy/ER with a different mindset, this is not a traditional ER Manager role.
- Savvy with the use of technology and have the knowledge of digital employee products.
- Be evidence based and data driven. KPI measures will be key to understanding our success.
- The ability to develop strong relationships with recognised unions, manage union consultations, and steer from time to time on their network of workplace reps.
- A passion for people and manage internal consultative groups, create exciting agendas, reporting back to the executive team.
The successful HR Policy Manager will receive:
- A competitive basic salary.
- Extensive benefits package.
- The opportunity to work for a well known brand.
- The opportunity to truly help shape the ongoing development of the HR strategy.