Band 7 NHS Contracts Manager
To apply for the role candidates must have three years experience reviewing and devising NHS contracts. Candidates will be offered a 6 month minimum contract and will be able to work from home.
The client is an NHS organisation based in London. They have recently taken on a complex project and this has brought additional opportunity to grow the workforce.
The key responsibilities of the Contract Manager role include:
- Devising new contracts based on Continuing Health Care panel discussions
- Reviewing contracts
- Adapting contracts to subcontracts
- Price negotiation's around terms and agreements
- Liaising with and building relationships with stakeholders
- Logging and presenting data to the wider team
- Adhoc related administration
The successful candidate should:
- Be immediately available and able to work in London
- Have recent NHS contracts experience
- Have experience devising and adapting contracts
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Have a confident manner and a good attitude to work
- Be looking for a long term contract
The Contracts Manager role is an immediate start role based in London suitable for an experienced candidate. The role is offering a competitive salary, a long term and stable opportunity and extensive working experience.