Resourcing and Onboarding Manager - permanent role - salary up to £50,000
New role, new HR function in a Housing organisation undergoing massive transformation and change
A Housing organisation (circa 600 people) in SE London undergoing massive transformation and change - a very exciting time in this organisation
Building the functionality and credibility of the new Resourcing and Onboarding function:
- Managing all recruitment activity from candidate generation through to offer management, creating innovative sourcing strategies whilst regularly reviewing the organisation's recruitment approach and performance
- In partnership with key stakeholders, leading the design, delivery and ongoing review of an exceptional recruitment process for internal and external candidates, which is highly regarded internally and externally
- Designing and delivering a fit for purpose Recruitment strategy for the business to support growth - ensuring appropriate processes are in place to attract and assess the best talent in the marketplace, positioning the organisation as an Employer of Choice where diversity and inclusion is at the heart of the strategy.
- Supporting the organisation in delivering their people ambition by developing their recruitment & onboarding experience and people processes.
- Working with managers to understand recruitment needs, design appropriate recruitment, selection and on-boarding systems, processes and campaigns to recruit high quality staff, first time
- Developing policies and procedures from scratch
- Procuring and managing PSLs
- Responsible for Resourcing and Onboarding budgets and achieving associated targets
A strong Resourcing Manager, experienced in all of the role's 'key responsibilities'
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role (5 years+)
- Experience in Housing organisations a real plus (if not Housing, other NfP experience)
- Experience in organisations undergoing transformation and change
- An independent thinker, confident in fast-paced and challenging environments
- A demonstrable leader of Resourcing teams / junior Resourcing staff
A new, permanent role at a very exciting time in this organisation:
- Salary up to £50,000
- Exceptional benefits
- Flexible working
- High level of autonomy