To work in association with all areas across the organisation to provide key management insight and support to enable stakeholders to effectively deliver their goals and objectives. To provide an efficient generalist HR service that aims to deliver HR best practice and commercially focused solutions that support the business
Major media business. Large matrix organisation
- Work in partnership with key stakeholder to develop effective working relationships, influence and challenge the status quo.
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure a consistent approach throughout including building management capability for managing ER related issues.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive suite of HR policies and procedures ensuring full compliance with current best practice and employment law
- Monitor, interpret and implement all new and revised legislation relating to HR.
- Contribute to business analysis by producing people related management information and insight to support decision making and identity business trends and the impact on the business
- Full member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (MCIPD), or equivalent professional body and/or degree or equivalent in Human Resources or other discipline
- Demonstrable HR experience within an agile setting
- Proven ability to develop a good understanding of business issues and how to identify and deliver HR interventions and solutions to meet business needs
- Sound knowledge and understanding of equality and diversity issues
- Successful experience of managing teams towards high performance
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and work well under pressure
- Results driven with a solution based approach to problem-solving
- Excellent IT skills covering the whole suite of Microsoft products and the use of spreadsheets
6 month FTC
£55,000 plus benefits