Excellent newly-created role working for a highly successful business. Autonomous position responsible for the delivery of HR operational excellence through continuous improvement of processes, policies, procedures, systems and effective HR administration.
A highly-successful, market-leading service provider with a mix of blue- and white-collar workers operating across the UK.
- Responsible for managing a small HR Central Services team delivering the effiicient delivery of employee life cycle activities, including vetting and onboarding, sickness, absence, disciplinaries, grivancies, pay and reward
- Effective team management, setting clear objectives with a focus on skills and knowledge development, and ensuring that work is correctly prioritised to deliver the best possible service
- Ensure the continuous, regular improvement and update of all HR processes, procedures and policies including the employee handbook
- Lead on the implemenation of a new HRIS, including roll-out, training and ongoing system maintenance.
- Collaborate with the HR Business Partners to quickly resolve Employee Relations queries
- Develop strong relationships with people managers and employees whilst ensuring the effective and consistent application of ER policies and procedures
- Collaborate effectively with the Payroll & Finance team to ensure the accurate delivery of monthly payroll and benefit processes including sick, maternity/paternity, and holiday pay types
- Operate as the point of escalation for any HR Central Services issues, ensuring prompt and satisfactory resolutions are achieved
- Collate and utilitise relevant people metrics to ensure continuous improvement and that data-led decisions are taken
In order to be successful in this role, you will possess:
- HRIS implementation and management experience
- A track record of managing an HR shared services / operations team in a fast-paced environment to deliver excellent service to the business
- The ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong generalist HR experience with some knowledge of and exposure to Payroll processes
- A relevant HR qualification or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary plus benefits
- Excellent working environment with a hybrid office-remote working model
- A newly-created, autonomous role in a successful business
- Inspirational and supportive leadership