Permanent, standalone HR Manager role - Education and Training - salary up to £35,000
Exciting opportunity to join a very unique E+T organisation - and a possible 'step up' opportunity for candidates with the right depth of experience
A very unique NfP Education and Training provider in London (adult education).
Standalone HR Generalist role - meeting the day-to-day HR needs of the organisation:
ER, managing HR function and responsibilities post-restructure, Recruitment, On-boarding, Employee Engagement, Talent Development, Workforce Planning
- Strong HR Generalist within a standalone role
- Experienced in small-medium organisations - very open to industry / background
- Solid ER
- Restructure experience (particularly post restructure / redundancies)
- Experienced in Recruitment, On-boarding, Employee Engagement, Talent Development, Workforce Planning
- Possibly working in a slightly more junior standalone role, looking for that 'step up' to HR Manager
Opportunity to join a very unique NfP Education and Training provider in London.
Standalone role - so a real opportunity to shape the HR function of the organisation