Executive Search, Senior Researcher (6 Month FTC)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- £50000 - £58000 per annum + + Completion Bonus
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Professional Services
- Contract type
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing In-House Executive search team with a Global remit, in the capacity of Senior Researcher for 6 months.
In this role you will own global, regional and country level executive research including; Executives Search research, competitor talent mapping, diversity, succession planning, talent pipeline and talent and business intelligence projects. You will also drive the Executive Search team's interview logistics and team operations, as well as ad-hoc projects and MI reporting as necessary, supported by additional internal resource. One of the great things about this role is the exposure at a global level to executive committee and operating committee, regional COOs, GSB/GS/local BST leadership teams and business stakeholders.
The kinds of things you will be doing:
- Partnering with internal Search Managers and stakeholders in conducting research on specific search assignments for example; high level name generation and organisation chart creation, helping to build target lists, completing talent pool mappings, identifying potential candidates, and supporting the process by reaching out to potential sources and candidates
- Providing detailed analysis in support of search projects, candidate talent pool development, as well as internal diversity reports
- Leading research and delivery of this to clients, acting as the key research advisor
- Collaborating on, and partnering with, internal resources on sensitive and hard-to fill research assignments.
- Scheduling and coordinating logistics for hiring processes, both internal and external
- Managing ad hoc project based work and MI reporting
- Managing team job postings and current activity
- Ideally you would have exposure to Global Markets
What are they looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree with strong academic performace
- Ideally 4-6+ years' experience in an external Executive Search research role
- Well versed with tools for managing senior level talent
- High degree of flexibility in a fast-paced environment- must be able to deal with ambiguity
- Prior executive level interview scheduling and administration experience
- Nice to have: Experience within in-house executive recruitment function preferred.
Please do reach out if you feel you fit the requirements to have a further conversation- this client are considering candidates immediately.