HR & OD Manager for a small organisation based in the East Midlands.
This role will be the number 1 in HR, report directly into the CEO and have line management responsibility of HR Advisors. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR & Organisational Development.
The client is a small Not-for-Profit organisation who are based across the East Midlands.
The key responsibilities for this role;
- As number 1 in HR, you will be responsible for all aspects of HR & OD
- Line management of HR Advisors who deal with mostly ER casework and Recruitment, including 121s, appraisals etc.
- Support HR Advisors in dealing with any complex ER casework
- Develop and implement the People plan and aligning this with the business' strategic objectives
- Partering with the SLT to 'put HR on the map' by demonstrating the pivotal role HR has to play in organisations
- Working on OD and change management initiatives including improving staff engagement, performance and retention
- Identify current and future training needs of the organisation and liaising with external providers
- Liaise with external providers and experts to implement a Diversity and Inclusion Strategy focusing on creating an diverse and inclusive culture for all
- Manage TUPE transfers as and when required
The successful candidate will;
- Be CIPD Level 5 qualified as a minimum
- Proven track record of operating as Senior HR advisor/manager
- Line management experience
- Experience working to drive forward the OD agenda
- Have managed TUPE processes in the past
- Be an excellent communicator and able to build strong working relationships
On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to be number 1 in HR, reporting directly into the CEO.
A competitive salary of £40-£45k DOE, chance to work with a great team and a organisation.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving at the moment, we are unable to respond to every applicant.