I am looking for an Organisational Development Manager, responsible for engaging with the organisation to drive forward the OD agenda in order to facilitate an improved service offering, improved staff engagement, performance, well-being and ways of working.
You will report to the Head of Organisational Development. This role has no line management responsibility.
The client is a large Public Sector organisation based in the Midlands.
The key responsibilities/deliverables for the role;
- Develop and deliver specialist OD support to change programmes and initiatives in order to enable staff to improve service delivery and outcomes
- Building Leadership capability through training, guidance, coaching and one on one support to ensure a more joined up approach
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with Senior Leaders and Managers within the business
- Deliver presentations and workshops to improve knowledge on OD and the benefits of working harmoniously
- Develop a supportive and inclusive culture within the organisation as well as being a role model for the organisations values and behaviours
- Work with Senior Leaders and L&D to identify the future training and development needs of the organisation
- Work closely with HR/Recruitment teams to work on succession planning
The successful candidate will;
- Be an experienced Organisational Development professional
- Ideally have experience working within a Public Sector or Not-for-Profit environment
- You will have demonstrated your ability to work at Manager level, having led on change management and OD initiatives and projects in the past
- Proven experience of coaching and mentoring individuals
- You will be an excellent communicator and able to challenge current behaviours in a positive way
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to adapt to the situation
- Qualification in relevant field such as OD, HR or Training
- Willingness to learn and develop
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive salary of c. £40-£50k + pension and flexible working opportunities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fantastic team who are really looking for someone engaging and enthusiastic to drive forward the OD agenda in order to continue to make improvements on their service offering and ways of working.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving at the moment, it may not be possible to respond to each applicant individually.