Interim Record to Report Organisational Lead
- Page Group
- JN -102020-1240172
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Professional Services
- Contract type
Due to the significant acceleration of a finance transformation programme, An Interim Record to Report Organisational Lead is now required to join a market leading organisation.
A market leading organisation.
As the Interim Record to Report Organisational Lead, you will play a critical role in the wider finance transformation programme during a significant period of change.
This role is key in the successful delivery of the RTR work-stream, and will interface with a number of key internal stakeholders across the wider organisation.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting with the definition and execution of the R2R road map
- Leading on the delivery of the R2R programme
- Defining and implementing effective KPI dashboards
- Providing strategic, financial and operational feedback to the business
- Enhancing the monthly reporting pack
- Defining and implementing process improvements
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACA / ACCA)
- A proven track record of working in large complex businesses
- Strong exposure to finance transformation programmes
- The ability to forge effective working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- A proven track record of using large scale ERP packages
Competitive Daily Rate