HR Operations Manager
Role: HR Operations Manager
Industry: Sustainability Company
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
My client are a leading sustainability business who are looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join their global team. You will be experienced across HR Operations and have both experience and a passion in data analytics within HR. You will be an expert in everything from creating and implementing new policies, processes and systems, as well as transforming them into a data driven HR team. You will manage a small team of Advisors so team management experience would be advantageous.
Due to their high-growth they are an extremely fast-paced business so you must have experience in a similar business, with the ability to work in an agile and changing environment.
- Create new policies and ensure all existing policies are in line with the company values
- Identify efficiency gaps in any HR policies and processes
- Implement global HR processes including performance and time management, annual salary reviews, bonus and compensation, etc.
- Provide guidance to the global HR team on a number of generalist aspects including recruitment, training, employee relations, compensation and benefits
- Lead on designing and delivering core HR metrics to present to the senior leadership team
- Lead on all HR analytics and advise on new implementations/changes
- Oversee and lead on the execution of all HR operations globally
- Manage a team of 6 HR Advisors
They are a business who are proud of what they do, and the people truly care about each other. It is therefore vital you are ready to join a business who are all about their purpose. They are also ready to truly invest in new HR tools and systems, so you must be experienced in advising and rolling these out.