D&I and Talent Manager
- Annapurna HR Ltd
- Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
- 60000.00kr - 80000.00kr per annum
- Diversity, Organisational Development, Talent Management
- Job Level
- Retail / Wholesale / Fashion
- Contract type
D&I and Talent Development Manager - Relocation/Frequent travel required
Our client, a global, well-known brand, is looking to hire a Senior D&I and Talent Capability Manager to create and lead on their global D&I strategy as well as manage their wider Talent Development offering.
Ideally, the successful candidate will be based out of Copenhagen or if unable to relocate, will be happy to travel to Denmark on a bi-weekly basis, to HQ.
About the role:
- Working alongside the Global VP of Talent Development, this role will support the design and roll out of the global D&I strategy.
- Supporting global and regional Talent Development and Capability initiatives.
- Coach Leadership and C-Suite on I&D initiatives and implement and lead on key processes where possible.
Key Candidate Requirements:
- Proven D&I and capability experience from a global, corporate organisation.
- Demonstrable experience of designing and implementing I&D strategies from scratch, across a global organisation.
- Proven Talent Development and Capability experience
- A keen project manager and experienced consultant.
- Coaching qualifications desirable.
If you are interested in a role in a new country or enjoy frequent travel to Europe and have extensive I&D experience, this could be the role for you!
Please contact Terri Wickett for more information - email@example.com / 02030312468