The role of Implementation Specialist will require somebody to shape and drive the new L&D technology into the organisation by focusing on the 3 pillars: curation, skills and adoption
The client is a large global financial services organisation with a well known brand and excellent reputation.
- Define the approach and process required for a successful implementation, and execute with efficient delivery
- Collaborate with PMO and Vendor (Degreed) to ensure approaches are aligned
- Gather user requirements, blueprinting & documentation designs
- Collaborate with the IT and Process & Governance workstreams to ensure client requirements are met
- Ensuring all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date
- Partner with the Learning Experience Platform Change Enablement Lead to shape and provide appropriate training for all user groups
- As subject matter expert for the Learning Experience Platform product, demonstrating proof of concept to client groups and assisting in training activities
- Define, create & implement an ongoing Business As Usual process for the testing of incident/problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality post project implementation.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record and demonstrable experience in the implementation of L&D technology, ideally Degreed.
You will draw upon your experience from a previous Learning Experience Platform implementation, preferably the Degreed platform, to shape and drive the organisation implementation strategy.
Your key focus will be on the topics of curation, skills, impact and end user adoption.
The business is paying a competitive day rate and is for a 12 month project! You will be part of a organisation changing project for a well known brand!
Day rate role circa £400 but room for negotiation