The role of Change Enablement Lead for this project is to ensure the maximum adoption and utilisation of the new Learning Experience Platform.
The client is a large global financial services organisation with a well known brand and excellent reputation.
- You will own the User adoption journey for our workforce, supporting this strategic business transformation
- Design and implement an overarching change management approach and plan for the Learning Experience Platform roadmap that addresses the scope of the change for all user groups, while not creating unnecessary complexity.
- Assess the impact of all changes across Learning/HR/Business Divisions, and design and deliver appropriate interventions to enable the change to land smoothly.
- Work with multiple stakeholder groups to ensure coordination of activity and alignment of messaging.
- Act as subject matter expert for end user insight and experience.
- Design high impact and engaging communications campaign with supporting training materials.
- and much more!
The successful candidate will have confidence and experience in a range of current change management tools and techniques. You will be an excellent change specialist and used to all the communication, engagement and expectation management.
You should be a natural leader, excellent under pressure and passionate for developing creative way to optimise engagement and learning.
Experience with Degreed would be desirable!
The business is paying a competitive day rate and is for a 12 month project! You will be part of a organisation changing project for a well known brand!
Day rate role circa £400 but room for negotiation