A real opportunity for somebody to make this HR Data Insights & MI Manager their own! Sat within the HR department, this role requires somebody who can build relationships with internal stakeholders and has a real love for Data!
Our client is a well known law firm and the position sits out of the Birmingham office. With the current world as we know it, the business is working remotely but when normality resumes will require around 2 days in the office. This is a global business with a great culture.
This is a big role and requires somebody very passionate and into the detail with HR Data Insights. Key responsibilities will include but not be restricted too:
- Ownership for all people reporting requirements - including (but not limited to) employee and partner data, headcount reporting, HR KPIs & dashboards, annual and ad hoc pay, bonus and benefit reporting, benchmarking analytics, diversity reporting, organisational structures etc.
- Translate key stakeholders requirements using the most appropriate tools and format, consulting effectively at appropriate stages of development. Bringing data together to communicate clear themes and trends in essential people elements such as diversity and inclusion.
- Providing specialist HR data reporting/analysis and project support ensuring effective data collection, analysis and reporting on confidential HR data to agreed deadlines.
- Managing the data requirements associated with annual or ad hoc processes e.g. annual pay review, bonus management, benchmarking activities.
- Developing and maintaining a bank of self-service reports available to the HR team and wider business based on specified user requirements.
- Acting as key user of all HR information systems and to feed performance and data integrity to the Service Operations / Programme Manager
- Identifying opportunities to digitise and streamline HR data handling and optimising the Data and MI capability for the wider HR function.
The successful candidate will have proven experienced in the development of MI reports including working with complex data structures and for a large organisation. You should be super confident with data analysis and identifying trends. Ability to manage a small team and build excellent internal stakeholder relations to educate what value add data can provide to be a more successful and commercial organisation!
The offer for the candidate is competitive, the salary is circa £60,000 and comes with very good corporate benefits! Flexible working is very much a focus for the organisation and they are looking to get this position started ASAP!