Standalone HR Manager position for a fast-growing manufacturing business in Northamptonshire. A brand new and exciting role to set up the HR function from scratch, working closely with the leadership team and playing a key role in the growth of the business.
The client is a forward-thinking manufacturing organisation which is growing aggressively throughout the pandemic. This is a brand new production site for them, and they will be producing a vital important and universally needed product.
As standalone HR Manager, you will report to the Chief Operating Officer, and your key responsibilities will be:
- To design, develop and implement a full talent management life cycle including recruitment, onboarding and induction, employee engagement, training and development, introducing career progression and succession planning
- To provide strategic leadership to align the HR and business objectives
- Building effective and long lasting relationships and be a key partner to the MD, COO and SMT
- Work on their Employee Branding to become a desired employee within location and industry
- Ensure the organisation is complies with all relevant employment law
- Introduce metrics to measure HR's of the organisation and demonstrate increased productivity, satisfaction and engagement
- Establish the organisation's Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy
The successful candidate will;
- Possess end-to-end generalist HR experience in a manufacturing environment or similar
- Have experience of establishing an HR function from scratch
- Have excellent interpersonal skills
- Possess up to date knowledge of Employment Law, HR best practice and ER
- Have a proven track record in providing expert advice to managers and SLT
- Be able to operate at a senior level and be a critical partner within the organisation
- Possess a relevant HR qualification or certification
On offer for the successful candidate is an exciting opportunity to work for a fast-growing, forward-thinking organisation that truly values their people. You will be the standalone HR Manager and as a key partner to the leadership team, and you will have the chance to set up the HR function and align it to the business's strategy.
You'll have overall responsibility for the whole HR function, from policies development to ER case management.
As HR Manager there is also scope to progress to a Head of HR role as the organisation continues to grow.
The brand new, purpose built production facility is state-of-the-art, and the role is offering a competitive salary and package.
Due to an influx of applications at this time, we regret that we can only accept applications from candidates with relevant sector experience, currently or most recently operating at the same level as the job being recruited.