New role to support our client's L&D offering
Global professional services organisation.
In this new role, you will be passionate about learning and the impact that has on company performance. You will lead a global L&D framework and utilise data to tweak the strategy where needed.
You will be responsible for:
- The development of the Global Learning plan to include a market leading induction plan that ensures all new employees gain the best start possible.
- Working across all HR areas to understand current and future requirements
- Lead of world class practice and remain close to external and new innovations.
- Own the culture of continuous professional development
- Utilising current and new technologies
- Own the L&D budget and ensure value for money at all times
- Supporting the L&D team as and when required to deliver hands on solutions
To be considered for this role, you will have previous experience of leading and managing a team to obtain an extremely high standard. You will ideally have international experience within a high growth organisation.
You will be proactive in evolving the L & D offering and continuing to seek solutions in an ever changing market.
You will be a coach, facilitator and have the ability to influence across all levels with high impact.
Finally, you will have the ability to delegate and work at a strategic level.
£competitive package and the opportunity to work in a high performing professional services organisation.
Whilst this role is based in Edinburgh, there will be an expectation of travel when allowed to do so, post Pandemic.