This permanent HR Administrator role is working for a leading National FMCG company based in North Stevenage with parking on site but initially working from home until offices reopen. A company who have strong values and are looking for someone with strong attention to detail with prior HR Administration experience to assist the Head of HR.
This north Stevenage based FMCG company have outperformed the market and offer great stability and job security in this HR Administration position. Candidates must have a background and keen interest within HR and/or Recruitment and be based locally to Hitchin/ Stevenage. The Head of HR is looking for someone who demonstrates ambition and drive, and strong communication skills.
* To assist with the day to day running of the HR function and duties
* To support with recruitment; sourcing candidates, arranging interviews and preparing the paperwork
* Provide clerical and administrative support to the HR manager
* Employee Relations dealing with first point of contact Employee Relations queries
* Organising HR initiatives such as well-being days, social and company events
* Support with the process of payroll administration including measuring absence rates
* Ad-hoc duties as defined by the Human Resources Manager
- 1-2 years' experience within a HR Administration/ Assistant role
- Ideally working towards CIPD
- Keen interest in Recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Car driver, living locally to North Hertfordshire
- Excellent attention to detail
A highly competitive salary, excellent benefits and the chance to join a friendly HR team offering stability and career progression