Head of Organisational Capability
- £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits
- Change Management, Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Training & Development, Head of Change Management
- Job Level
- Director / Head / VP
- Contract type
- L&D Strategy
- Organisational Development & Organisational Design
About Our Client
Stonewater is one of the largest social housing providers in the UK, with a mission to deliver quality, affordable homes to people who need them most. We manage around 32,500 homes in England for over 70,000 customers, including affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, domestic abuse refuges, a dedicated LGBTQ+ Safe Space, and young people's foyers.
Since Stonewater was formed in 2015, they have developed a high performing and proactive People Team focused on adding value as well as building a people service that is aligned to the future needs of the organisation. The team has been instrumental in the Future Operating Model design and delivery for 2020-25. As such this is an exciting time to join the team and play a lead role in driving cultural and behavioural change across the organisation.
In your role as Head of Organisational Design & Organisational Development you will be responsible for both developing the capability strategy, as well as managing the operational delivery of the team.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Ensuring Stonewater has a clear strategy and plan to develop the capability to deliver our vision to 2025 and beyond, focusing on our value proposition (customer promise), service delivery and continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the organisation has a clear framework and approach for delivering learning needs focused on priority areas for capability development; leadership, customer service and digital skills to support our ambitious ongoing digital transformation.
- Re-aligning Stonewater's learning products & services with a focus on digitalised L&D innovation that aligns with a refreshed portfolio.
- Shaping, scoping and planning activities within the future requirements of the future operating model to deliver the required capability development.
- Continuing to embed the desired culture by becoming a values based organisation where individual's values are truly aligned to those of the organisation and developing the skills of middle & front line managers.
- Continuing to develop our compelling leadership & management development approach.
- Delivering a suite of planned and structured qualifications and schemes to ensure the organisation operates in a safe and compliant matter, whilst embracing best practice and innovative methods of delivery.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this exciting, newly created role as Head of Organisational Capability you will have proven experience of designing and developing L&D and capability strategies and a background in OD.
In addition you will have designed and delivered leadership development approaches with measurable results and aligned to business needs. You will also be competent in organisational performance analysis, performance measurement and assessment of training performance.
You will be experienced in leading cultural and behavioural change and have the ability to influence senior leaders, driving organisational change and business improvement.
Ideally you will have previously worked within a blue chip/innovative environment, demonstrating a focus on digital development and customer service.
This role will suit a proactive and inclusive leader who enjoys and engenders collaborative working and possesses a broad perspective through building external networks & relationships.
What's on Offer
Base salary up to £65,000 per annum plus company car/car allowance and in addition:
At Stonewater we offer excellent benefits which help make us a great place to work!
- Flexible working - home based
- Retirement savings plan - up to 7% matched contribution rate
- Life Assurance - 3.5x contractual pay
- Career development and progression opportunities
- Holiday Trading starting at 26 days with the option to buy/sell
- Extensive deals and discounts on leading brand retailers, travel, gym, optical etc.
- BUPA Healthcare cash plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Company Day
- Values Award celebration events
- Team building days
And much more…
Stonewater supports equality of opportunities and are dedicated to being a diverse, inclusive, and supportive workplace.
Are you ready to #DiscoverStonewater?
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.