HR Operations Manager (*ER) with a multi Academy Trust (*strong ER casework experience essential)
Permanent role - salary up to £46,000 - London based
A cross-borough, multi academy Trust. Partnering with world-renowned universities and sector-leading bodies, the Trust works hard to deliver the best possible outcomes and opportunities for all their pupils.
Managing the day-to-day HR Operations for the Trust (multi site)
Managing ER casework autonomously
Visiting sites (3) when required
- Strong Operational HR experience within a school setting
- A strong ER caseworker - demonstrable experience of leading on casework (disciplinaries, grievances, capability, sickness) within a school environment (or other comparable unionised environment)
- Multi-site experience (3 sites at present and growing)
- Knowledge of SCRs and wider safeguarding protocols
- Experience of onboarding (within a school)
- The opportunity to join a thriving multi academy Trust, with strong partnerships with world-renowned universities and sector-leading bodies. In doing so, contribute to the best possible outcomes and opportunities for all of their pupils.
- Permanent role
- Salary up to £46,000
- London based