Junior HRBP - January 2021 Start - 14 Month Maternity Cover Contract
Our client, a small global financial services firm, is looking for a hands-on HR Advisor / Junior HRBP to join their team in London.
This is a 14 month maternity cover contract, supporting some key teams across the London Head Office, helping the senior BP's with some wider projects and leading on all admin support for several business lines, whilst managing some key projects end to end.
This could be a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to progress from a Senior HR Advisor level into a Business Partner, with some key support around you to be able to feel confident in being able to deliver on some core projects.
About the role:
- Manage family leave and absence processes for all employees;
- Provide generalist support to key functions such as Operations;
- Support the senior HRBP on all ad-hoc projects;
- Manage promotions and leaver processes
- Carry out regular BP meetings with assigned client groups
- Build key relationships with stakeholders.
- Proven experience of working in a smaller organisation, where responsible for own admin duties;
- Proven experience of hosting regular business partner meetings;
- Demonstrable experience of being self-sufficient with excellent eye for detail as well as able to see the bigger picture;
- Full or part-qualified CIPD
- Experience of working in fast-paced, commercial organisations, supporting on all generalist matters.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a junior business partnering role, where you will have responsibility for some key client groups and leading on some interesting projects for this maternity cover role, please share your CV and cover note with Terri Wickett - firstname.lastname@example.org / 02030312468.