A global Insurance firm is looking for a HR Advisor (acting HRBP) to join their close-knit HR team. The role is paying between £55-£60k and is a 12 month FTC.
Key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Provide timely and expert advice and coaching to line managers on HR operational issues.
- Drive the people processes within the designated business units (induction, probation, absence management, performance management etc.). Support and challenge line managers to ensure a high level of people management and performance.
- Provide an advisory service to employees, supporting and coaching them on employment and career matters.
- Manage employee relationship issues within designated business unit(s) with support from Head of HR when required.
- Support and advise on recruitment within Business Unit(s) from launch to offer stage.
- Provide management information and analysis of HR data for input to regular MI reporting and on an ad hoc basis as required. Ensure HR data collection tools are up to date and accurate.
- Complete assigned operational duties to a high level to include administration associated with supporting Business Unit.
- Provide support and back up to the HR Advisory team as required and work with them to ensure full HR Advisory support to the business at all times.
- Complete annual objectives
- Carry out ad hoc duties or projects as may be required for business purposes.
This person will:
- Direct HRBP experience from a Financial or Professional Services setting (Insurance is desirable)
- The Ability to deliver high quality work autonomously, including some more complex work.
- Maintain standards even when under pressure and requirements change.
- Provides accurate information for others, showing an advanced understanding of relevant systems and processes.
- Anticipates changing system and process needs for own team.
- Identifies areas for improvement to ensure quality of own work, and possibly others', ensuring standards are met in the team.
- Actively seeks and gives feedback to improve own and others' work.
- Identifies ways to innovate and improve efficiency within own team, contributing options and supporting implementation.
- CIPD Qualified
- Degree educated (desirable but not essential)
- Have strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have excellent communication skills
If interested, please apply directly or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.