HR Transformation Project Lead
As the HR Transformation Project Lead, you will be responsible for stewarding critical enterprise investments and driving the delivery of strategic and transformational change by providing leadership and direction to assigned programmes.
- Provide overall program leadership, guidance, and manage all aspects of a given programme, including requirements gathering, business case creation, and implementation.
- Providing counsel to senior stakeholders, delivering constructive challenges, and managing conflict to navigate wide-reaching business issues and deliver strategic objectives.
- Adhering to and implementing Group Programme Management Change framework as applicable to the programme of work.
- Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance standards set by the company.
- Continually update relevant business stakeholders of project status and periodically publish project status reports.
- Demonstrable experience working within regulated environments.
- Excellent HR transformation experience.
- Excellent project and programme management skills.
- Exposure within financial services is highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an excellent financial services company paying up to £110,000 DOE + benefits.
Please contact Robyn Hunt-Williams, if this role is of interest: email@example.com