Global Resourcing & Diversity Specialist
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, London
- £65000 - £75000 per annum
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Banking / Finance & Insurance
- Contract type
A city based Fintech business currently have a brand new Diversity Recruiter position available.
The company are a superb success story and are going from strength to strength. Whilst having grown to over 500 staff globally they still have a start-up, entrepreneurial culture and are on a strong growth trajectory. They are now looking to hire a Diversity Recruiter to help refine the company's Regional diversity recruitment strategy which focuses on diversifying their employee talent pool.
- Devise and implement the company's diversity recruitment strategy
- Define goals, accountabilities and success measures for attracting and hiring diverse talent for EMEA and APAC
- Design and run internship programs in UK and potentially Asia
- Promote direct sourcing
- Manage and track all recruiting diversity metrics to inform recommendations for improvements
- Manage and develop relationships with recruitment agencies
- Engage with Marketing on relevant diversity focused literature and events
- Design and place adverts for all roles via ATS
- Screen resumes and participate in the standard assessment process
- Must have a track record of successful talent acquisition within technology and/or sales.
- 5 years + work experience where diversity was a focus
- Experience in advertising and hiring for entry-level roles, internships and work experience placements
- Familiarity with direct hiring models
- Understanding of Senior Manager's Certification Regime (SMCR) and how it affects hiring
- Good networking abilities.
- Must be a strategic thinker and a self-starter.
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with innovative solutions