People Strategy Partner
- Ashley Kate HR & Finance
- £48k - 50k per year
- Change Management
- Job Level
- Business Partner
- Private Sector
- Contract type
Ashley Kate are excited to be partnering with a leading business in the Harrogate area as they recruit a new People Strategy Partner to join their HR function.
This organisation have seen some real challenges during this year, and embark on an exciting journey to implement positive change to their business. Following on from some key appointments last year, this business seek to add this new and exciting role to function. Working closely with the Director of HR, you will embed a value adding People Strategy, associated change programmes and key initiatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to make this role your own! The business are seeking an influential and passionate candidate, who can challenge/recommend/drive positive approach to change across the business, acting as a number 2 to the Director.
* Develop People strategy and change initiatives
* Develop Management development programme to build and up skill their management team in HR process
* Succession Planning & talent mapping
* Analyse effectiveness and make improvements - Review, develop and evaluate policies and process/
* MI Analyses
* Drive initiatives and lead on projects such as - Review of Values/Vision/Mission, benefits package.
To be considered you will have experience leading on people strategy, developing this and embedding it, with a focus on change. You will have new ideas to bring, not be afraid to challenge in the right way to engage Management. But you will also be a very hands on individual whose goal and passion is to add value, influence a change in culture, and drive positivity!