HR & Reward Analyst
- Page Group
- Doncaster, South Yorkshire
- £35000 - £40000 per annum
- JN -092020-1228959
- HR Systems & Data Analytics
- Job Level
- Construction / Property
- Contract type
A great opportunity to work as part of a wider HR function delivering an efficient HR and Reward analytics function.
Seeking a HR Analyst for a well established business based in Doncaster
A well established business based in Doncaster with sites across the UK.
- Reporting into the HR Shared Services Manager you will be part of the wider HR team in order to deliver an efficient HR analytics and Reward service across the business.
- Supporting the data migration and cleanse during a new system implementation.
- Parting with HR and key stakeholders across the business in order to provide reporting, HR metrics, identify trends, review and recommend improvement on process and procedures.
- Responsible for Reward data and strategy including pay grading.
- Have previously worked in a HR or Reward Analyst position.
- Have intermediate Excel skills including Vlook ups and Pivot Tables.
- Have previously been a superuser for a HR System.
- Have the ability to analyse data, make recommendation and present in a meaningful way to stakeholders.
- Have excellent communication skills along with attention to detail.
- Salary £35-40k
- Excellent benefits package