HR Generalist- Permanent
- Page Group
- £32000 - £35000 per annum
- HR Generalist
- Job Level
- Adviser / Executive / Officer
- Engineering / Manufacturing
- Contract type
To provide support and advice to employees and managers on HR related enquiries. Part of this role will be to be the main point of contact for recruitment on a global basis and supporting management and candidates with the end to end recruitment experience.
Global manufacturing business, leading provider within their field
- Respond to employment relation related enquiries from managers and employees, escalating complex issues where appropriate.
- Advise on appropriate course of action on employee relations including probation, absence, maternity, paternity & shared parental leave, flexible working requests and leavers.
- Managing and coordinating the recruitment process globally on the HRIS (SuccessFactors).
- Assist with the internships, modern apprenticeships, and graduate recruitment.
- Support and guide employees and management through the HR self-service system providing training where required.
- Assist with the L&D function in the business including delivering face to face or virtual training
- Build effective working relationships with staff and managers at all levels.
- Assist with HR projects and initiatives in support of key objectives and business plans.
- CIPD Associate qualified or Degree level in Human Resource Management.
- Previous HR experience at Advisory or Generalist Level.
- Enjoy working at pace and have plenty of confidence and common sense and are able to spot what needs done - and do it.
- Be comfortable taking ownership and are strongly accountable
- Comfortable with ambiguity, you are able to bring structure in a way that adds value.
- Embrace change and enjoy the challenge of supporting others through transition.
- Your approach will be logical, organised, with a strong attention to detail and quality, and you have a process mind-set.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary and great additional benefits
- Fantastic opportunity within a global business
- Option of flexi time (core hours are agreed)