This is a fantastic opportunity to help an ambitious technology startup meet their growth plans while working on some really interesting projects. They take responsibility for the entire lifecycle of technical and non-technical international recruitment. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work with VP People Ops to contribute to the execution of projects that focus on recruitment processes, applicant experience, diversity and internal stakeholder recruitment training programs.
If you are an experienced recruiter, ready for a new challenge and want to make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
- You will work with our leadership team to understand hiring requirements, hiring challenges, organizational structure and individual team dynamics.
- You will be responsible for the entire recruitment process, covering the entire candidate experience from procurement through headhunting to the bidding phase.
- You will be confident in winning passive candidates and using the team's networks and technical experience to deal appropriately with candidates. You will be charged with direct procurement and will keep the agency's expenses to a minimum.
- You will need to work with a mix of technical and commercial international teams.
- You have experience in putting together role-specific recruitment and sourcing strategies across a wide range of channels such as LinkedIn, Stack Overflow, Github, job boards, networking, etc.
- You will be able to quickly understand our key requirements and our cultural suitability and help identify candidates based on your strong understanding of what we value and our corporate culture.
- You will help promote diversity through our recruitment and work with VP People Ops to develop a diversity recruitment strategy for 2019 and beyond.
- You will work closely with VP People Ops to review and improve our recruitment process and develop and deliver a best practice training program for the internal team.
- What would make you well suited for this role?
We are a start-up company, so your tasks are diverse and complex and require strong judgment, collaboration and leadership. Initially, this will be a stand-alone role, and you must have the experience, drive and energy to lay the foundation for proactive and independent work to provide the company and candidates with a world-class recruitment service.
To succeed in this role, you will have experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced global start-up company. You need excellent sourcing/research skills and have the ability to discover candidates for hard-to-find requirements through creative sourcing. It is important that you have international recruitment experience in both Europe and the USA.
You have strong people and communication skills and are experienced in dealing with a variety of people at different levels and from different cultures and backgrounds.
In our core we are an open company. We believe that Open Source is the better way to develop and deliver software. We also believe in openness and transparency towards our employees. We believe that transparency creates trust and that trust is the basis for good teamwork. We actively strive to reduce silos, provide employees with information, and enable people to "see the big picture. This transparency extends to our strategy, our financial metrics, our successes and failures. We empower our team to make their own decisions and trust that they will try to do the right thing.
We are a remote first team. Our three founders are represented on three different continents, and our team of over 90 global employees is represented in more than 20 different countries. Remote hiring unleashes the broadest, most diverse and talented pool of potential employees. It also means that
We are building a company in which a diverse mix of talented people will come, stay and do their best work. We know that our company is based on the hard work and commitment of our passionate and creative people.
We are building a company where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and to do their best work. We know that our company runs on the hard work and the dedication of our passionate and creative employees. We will recruit, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, disability, age, veteran status and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different and unique. We believe that equality and diversity build a strong organisation and we're working hard to make sure that's the foundation of our organisation as we grow.
If you find this opportunity as your next natural step, please feel free to send me your updated resume to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org