Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Page Group
- Theale, Berkshire
- £32000 - £36000 per annum
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- Job Level
- Information Technology
- Contract type
In this role as the Talent Acquisition Specialist you shall lead all recruitment activities across all offices, distribution centres and for field based teams across the UK and Ireland.
You will develop innovative and effective recruitment strategies and ensure excellent business partnering and candidate experience.
The company is an internationally renowned IT company.
The main responsibilities for the Talent Acquisition Specialist will be:
- Leading the full life cycle recruitment activities
- Conducting detailed role briefs with hiring managers and recommending and evaluating recruitment strategies
- Guiding hiring managers and candidates throughout the interview process
- Defining, designing and delivering candidate attraction and sourcing strategies with a focus on direct sourcing
- Planning and attend a number of recruitment events
- Working collaboratively with the HR and Talent & Development teams to ensure a first-class onboarding process
- Developing the business's employer branding and digital media identity
- Supporting the development, implementation, training and use of the new platform for recruitment and onboarding
- Managing the PSL relationships
- Supporting with wider HR initiatives and agenda
The successful Talent Acquisition Specialist must have a strong track record of achievement and innovation in a fast-moving recruitment environment and will ideally have experience working in an internal recruitment role where they have displayed an understanding of recruitment processes and strategies.
A fantastic total package and the opportunity to work for a growing IT company based in Theale is on offer for the successful candidate.