Your new company and role
This newly created role is within the Sourcing team of a major oil and gas firm. This team is responsible for building talent pipelines for the company's most critical skills and impacting ambitious diversity goals.
The Talent Sourcer will not work on active, live roles but will instead focus on building talent pipelines in areas identified as critical by the business leadership. The Talent Sourcer will map key markets and identify top talent, building relationships and understanding motivations. The sourcers will work with the Talent Acquisition teams to convert their pipelines into prospective candidates for live roles, and play an instrumental part is helping this business achieve their long term objectives, including a digital and technical transformation, aiming to put them at the forefront of their field.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience in permanent Talent Acquisition, focusing predominately on the candidate sourcing phase of the process
- Strong candidate sourcing ability with a proven ability to identify and attract individuals from scarce skill and diverse backgrounds
- Experience and understanding of digital and social marketing techniques
- Use of creative sourcing methods - you will have access to resources as such as LinkedIn recruiter, but where else can you find the best candidates?
- Experience in being in a sourcer role within a wider talent team, and as such being well versed in smooth candidate hand off to the end to end recruiters
- Please note, this role is split between Sunbury and Canary Wharf
What you'll get in return
You will get the opportunity to work in an established but growing team in an exciting time of change for them as they take on the next phase of their transformation process, in which the TA function re-evaluates how they attract the best talent - not just for right now, but for the future growth, succession and organisational development of the business. This is an opportunity to develop long lasting relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, and take the time to really map out the oil and gas market, becoming an expert in your field with a network second to none.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.