****HR Employee Relations / HRBP****
HR Employee Relations / HRBP, Amsterdam, Internet
We are currently working with a Global market leading IT company, which is in the midst of hiring an experienced and well-grounded HR employee relations professional. The individual is expected to deliver state-of-the-art HR support of employee relations and organisational changes in fast-paced developing environments.
* Provide support to managers in performance matters.
* To implement changes in employee related programs.
* To have an extensive contribution to the strategy of the EMEA HR department.
* Translate strategy into implemented projects.
* Be a contact point for ER cases.
* Mentor and advice senior stakeholders by helping them to make the correct ER decisions.
* Provide HR Business Advisory leadership and advice on change projects.
* Conduct consultations where required.
* Participate in group projects, providing HR input.
* Responsible for ensuring the people policies are legally compliant.
* Work with corresponding HRSS leads.
* Conduct analysis and reviews to inform HR leadership on required changes.
* Provides data and insights to drive towards process improvements.
* 8-10 years of experience in HR consultancy roles.
* Well-grounded in employee relations and case management.
* Extensive HR experience supporting fast paced environments.
* Experience of providing HR support for a multinational company - ideal background includes experience in matrix companies.
* Degree level qualification in HR or relevant Business Studies.
* Strong communication and leadership skills, charismatic presence, professional demeanour.
* Bilingual Dutch & English.
* Strong project management experience of HR change programmes.
* Strong ER experience - including the advising of senior executives on employee cases.
If this sparks your interest, please send your CV or give us a call!
Alejandro Cano email@example.com
Andrei Cotocu firstname.lastname@example.org
+ 44 20 3929 8981